P-salt & S-pepper
The stylish salt and pepper grinders are among the iconic pieces of CLAP DESIGN.
At first glance, the minimalist cylindric shape in Oak and innovative functional design attract attention, thanks to the in-build magnets. The grinder will be an original accessory in the kitchen and on the dining table.
There are 2 pieces of grinders in the package and they are packed in a nice original box, so they are also great as a design gift. The grinder is equipped with a high-quality metal mechanism, which ensures a long service life. You can set the grinding roughness simply by turning the little screw on the bottom.
The grinders are the work of designers from CLAP DESIGN, Lukas Pejchal and Vaclav Cajanek. Unlike conventional spice grinders, they decided to “keep” them together. As a result, salt and pepper can be hand on by one hand.
- Mill mechanism comes from french company Marlux
- Lifetime warranty of the steel mechanism
- Grinding adjustment - the more you tighten it up, the finer the grinding
- Dry clean. Do not wet. Do not leave near a heating source. Avoid shocks.
- These mills are delivered empty
- Oak wood from Czech Republic
- 17 cm x 5 cm
MARLUX since 1875
Back in 1875, in the 11th district of Paris, François Delfolie owned a small factory of metallic pieces: candle drip-trays, piano extensible brackets, coffee filters and a short line of pepper mills.